The Lorelton offers 82 uniquely, different apartments. Each apartment offers space ranging from 300 to 1160 square feet, sizes being from a small studio to 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with a number of sizes in-between.
We offer 1 and 2-bedroom wheelchair accessible units, and studio units. Free Wi-Fi is available to all of our residents. To accommodate our residents, our community has air conditioning, and temperatures are regulated to optimize comfort and safety. Some apartments are equipped with kitchenettes, others with full kitchens providing residents with a space to prepare their own meals. Resident units featuring roll-in and wheelchair accessible showers are available. The facility also offers free cable satellite TV to all residents.
• Year-round greenhouse, vegetable garden and beautiful gated courtyard
• Historic library/manor room for resident’s private events/meetings
• Hair salon / Barber shop on site
• Social lounges or Billiard Room to host your family and friends
• Guest Suites
• Pets Welcome
• Game room with Pool Table, Electronic Darts & Shuffleboard Table
• Full kitchen or a nicely appointed kitchenette
• Washer and dryer available in most apartments
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Huge, paned windows with window coverings
• Thermostat temperature settings to suit individual needs
• Apartment bathrooms separately heated
• Fitness Center
INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
• All utilities (except phone)
• Cable TV
• Wi-Fi internet access
• weekly housekeeping
• full linen service
• scheduled wellness exams
• emergency call system
• 24 hour security
• weekly transportation for necessities and fun
• medical transportation
• onsite maintenance and storage
• entertainment and scheduled activities
• 24 hr. maintenance department
• 24 hr. building security with enhanced camera system inside corridors, and exteriorly
• Supervised outings
• snacks delivered to your door daily
• 1 meal per day
Refundable deposit in lieu of Community Fee
No entrance, community, or commitment application fee and an affordable refundable deposit
• Additional Laundry Services Available
• Discounted Meal Plan
• Short Term Respite Stay
• Discounted Rate for second Person add on (Husband & Wife)
The Lorelton has boasted exceptional IAQ since the inception of the community in the 1980’s. Engineering aimed to separate and eliminate all restroom and trash room air from the building while capturing the heat from it. Negative pressure in each apartment is a by-product of this system. In 2017, all HVAC was replaced, offering the addition of Germicidal UltraViolet lighting that all air must pass through on the way back to the building. This irradicated air borne pathogens that passed through.
With the introduction of COVID 19 into the U.S., The Lorelton engaged engineers to develop the best possible outcomes with regard to indoor air quality.
The result was the addition of 27 Upper Room UltraViolet Germicidal Irradiation units (UVGI) that project a beam of UV lights in high traffic areas to eliminate harmful air-borne pathogens that pass through.
The project also increased air change rates in spaces. BioClimatic air purification and disinfection units were installed in common area hvac units to reduce infectious aerosols through additional UV lighting, mechanical filtration, and airflow distribution and optimization.
These air management systems has allowed residents and staff at The Lorelton to enjoy a safer indoor experience!